As many know, the holidays can be the most wonderful time of the year, or the loneliest. When you give back with the Adopt a Grandparent program, you help bring a few more smiles to seniors faces. Enjoy this quick and easy tutorial + a FREE DOWNLOAD of the Adopt a Grandparent flier set.
- STEP ONE // To assemble the gifts, print out the Christmas cards that are a part of the Adopt a Grandparent flier set. FIND IT HERE. Get all your Mint Bliss Energizing Lotions, socks & Satin Lip Balms together. Don't forget to pick up a chocolate treat for each gift (or a sweet treat, but I'm biased)! Finally you'll want to get some adorable gift boxes to add the extra bit of fabulousness. I found these cute boxes at JoAnn Fabrics, I can't find the exact ones online, but THESE are so cute & super similar. You can usually find great gift boxes at Michael's & Hobby Lobby too!
- STEP TWO // Layer the bottom of the box with a couple sheets of tissue paper. I stuck with a basic white, but you can always jazz it up with some festive, coordinating tissue paper!
- STEP THREE // Arrange the fuzzy socks on top of the tissue paper, layer them to cover more area, so they can be more visible behind the product!
- STEP FOUR // Place the Mint Bliss Energizing Lotion & Satin Lips Lip Balm on top of the socks. I left the products inside the box, but you can always take them out & hide the boxes behind the tissue paper.
- STEP FIVE // Add the Christmas card & a fun snowflake ornament. THESE are great (and cheap) snowflake ornaments to add! (You can also find similar snowflakes at JoAnn Fabrics & Michael's).
- STEP SIX // Add your special chocolate candy, or any other treat & wa-la YOU'RE DONE!! Now, on to the next one....
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Be sure to browse The Pink Bubble and become a member today for access to our entire library of customizable documents for your business!